Desbloqueando o Iphone para todas as operadoras no Brasil, tutorial com video.
Neste tutorial você poderá aprender como fazer o desbloqueio do Iphone firmware 1.1 e 2.0 através do Jailbreak
Post retirado do site Iphone Freaks, post em inglês.
his is a no nonsense guide to start jailbreaking and unlocking your iPhone.
For this tutorial i’m using iLiberty+ and i must say that this app is really the best that i’ve used so far.
I’ll show you a exact howto.
1) Download the latest version of iLiberty+ from here.
2) Install the app and run it after the installation.
3) On the opening screen, enable the Jailbreak, Activate, Youtube fix, Unlock, Downgrade bootloader and Cydia.
4) click on Advanced. and then on Available on repo.
5) Click on refresh to load all the app’s (payload) from the REPO.
6) Activate the following.
– Appsupport patch for 1.1.2- 1.1.4
– BSD Subsystem
– Fix mobile folder permission
– Installer (very important !! if you don’t select this one, you will only have Cydia to install your apps.)
– International Support for iPhone 1.1.4
– Relocate Fonts and Ringtones
7) clik on the download button to prepare your payloads. (this can take quite some time)
8) Now click on local payloads. And select all the options you have there.
9) Now go back to the standard tap.
10) Connect your new or restored iPhone to your PC and wait untill iLiberty+ detects your iPhone. (you will see it when iLiberty ’s GO FOR IT button lights up and when you see Ready on the lower left of iLiberty+)
11) Click on the Go For IT button. Click ok on the popup and let iLiberty do it’s work.
12) If iLiberty doesn’t succeed in finding your iPhone the first time, don’t panic and just disconnect and reconnect your iPhone again.
13) Now watch the screen of your iPhone. This process should take some minutes, so be patient.
15) The next step is now to add the sources of the apps you’d like to have installed. See our how to add sources page and off course our sources page.